Saturday, June 17, 2006

SHEEP!!!

Hey Yall!

Today was my last day in New Zealand and what a day it was!

First we set out for the Agrodome. Thousands and thousands of sheep everywhere! 4 million people in New Zealand and 40 million sheep. We met 19 different species of sheep. A true dream come true! At one point they showed us how to sheer a sheep and how to use pressure points to make it "comfortable" but then I got called up for a contest. YES!!! A contest involving sheep! I can do this. It was a lamb feeding contest and yes I did win. So what did I win? An arm full of wool which I cant clear at customs. Oh well :(

Now for what I promised you...

It was pouring down rain... "Hips dont lie" was on the radio... I was 150 feet in the air.... I jump! THe bungee cord snatches me back and forth! WOOT!!! Such a rush! Yes! I did in fact bungy. However, I have no pictures to prove it so everyone will have to take my word on it.

Then something relly strange happened... I had met this girl at USC orrientation whos sister was studying abroad in New Zealand. Well, today I met the sister... small world. Amazing.

Gotta go to bed. Early flight!

Love you all
Bill <><

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger ann said...

bill,
I'm so glad you finally got to see sheep ! Now your life is complete. What's the deal with the wool and customs ?
So glad you are having fun.
i love you ,
Mama

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger ann said...

bill,
I'm so glad you finally got to see sheep ! Now your life is complete. What's the deal with the wool and customs ?
So glad you are having fun.
i love you ,
Mama

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger heather+nicole said...

always up for anything that you are! well I haven't bungeed(not quite sure how you spell the past tense of bungy), but i would love to try it, and i haven't been around sheep ever, but it looks as if you met another girl, and are enjoying yourself, no doubt about it!

God Bless
Be Safe
Have fun

heather+nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home