Saturday, June 17, 2006

Noosa - Zoo(sa)

4 hour flight from Aukland to Brisbane. Yep! I have finally made it to the Aussie!

Got off the plane and our Tour Guide announced that he had a surprise for us. Welcome to the Aussie Animal Sanctuary. I saw every Aussie animal except the platapus. I got to hold a Koala, scare an emu and get bit by an ibis all within a few hours. The kangaroo cage was so cool! I got to go in it and pet them. I held my hands out to one roo and he thought I had food so he put his hands in mine. Got that picture. Perhaps the coolest animal ever is the echidna or spiny anteater. I have a picture of one eating cat food. Sweet!

Got some gifts!

We then proceeded to Noosa, my favorite city thus far. Absolutly gorgeous beach! Great ice cream! Great looking girls who serve the ice cream! Great looking girls who serve the ice cream and flirt with me at the same time! I took the mountain trail. You have got to see this picture I took of me on a rock above the ocean. Very nice!

Im back in Brisbane now for some sleep. I have a ferry ride in the morning. Only about another week! Hope everyone is doing well!

In His love!
Bill <><

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger ann said...

Bill,
That is so exciting!
i would have loved to hold a kaola bear!
Tell everybody hey!
Love,
Mama

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger heather+nicole said...

Meeting girls! I have come to figure out you are very popular with the ladies, that is just your nature, in which I appreciate in the hard times and good - - you can make me laugh, even though I though you didn't like me, but hopefully that will get cleared up when you get back! Whoa I have always wanted to interact with the koalas they are so cute! Kangaroos are awesome! I am sure your pictures are amazing!

God Bless
Be Safe
Have Fun

Heather

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Katey said...

you pimp you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home