Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fresh Off the Ferry

G'Day!

Off the ferry!

We headed to the city of Mooloolaba to go the Underwater World - a pretty big aquarium in the middle of a harbor. I saw a pretty cool (over rated) seal show. Mrs Saunders got kissed by the seal. The aqarium had turned a Honda CRV into a fish tank for tropical fish. I then proceeded to the otters. Just as cool as I had ever imagined. There was an underground chunnel where you stood on a moving sidewalk and it took you around as fish and sharks swam over you. I saw a really cool crab. Got his picture.

DinoLand was part of Underwater World. I didnt see the connection but I went in anyway. Nothing special. Took a picture to show yall.

We are now in Surfers Paradise! This place is exactly like Daytona. Everyone on the trip agrees. We got here a little late so we went out for dinner. The next part you wont believe.

4 people from our group... 5 tatoos. Your lucky mom! I got talked out of getting a piercing and I want my inheiritance so I didnt get any ink either. The hot tub was closed when we got back. My TV is busted! :(

Love you all! Hope everything is going well. Your in my prayers!

God be with you
Bill <><

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger ann said...

Bill,
I'm very proud of you for worring about your inhertiance !I guess I forgot to add bungy jumping in on that list ! I quess when other peoples parents read this they will be trying to figure out if there child got one.Don't worry I will still check you when you get home !HaHa
I love you,

mama

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger heather+nicole said...

Mooloolaba, that is definitely a different name for a city! Whoa I bet it was awesome to be right in the middle of all the different species of animals! A Honda CRV for a fish tank, I dont think I can picture that at this moment! My parents would kill me if I got a tattoo,no actually it would be disown me, then kill me, then leave someone else to bury me! Well hopefully that will never happen or hopefully I will never be tempted to get one! Sounds as if your trip is going extremely well!

God Bless
Be Safe
Have fun

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home