Monday, June 19, 2006

Fooled Ya!

Dear Mothers:

I was kidding about the tattoos.

Dear Everyone Else:

Havnt done much for the past two days. They have been traveling days on our way to Sydney. We made a stop yesterday at Cape Byron, the most Eastery spot in Australia. I got my picture taken there. We stayed there for a few hours and I bought some more gifts. Last night we stayed in Coff's Harbour. Big, nice resort. Went on the beach and found some naturally round stones. (Bringing them home if I dont lose them)

Woke up this morning and have been driving all day. Stopped in Mooney Mooney. That means "bridge bridge." There was absolutly nothing there. I am now in Sydney. We're staying very close to China Town so of course I ate dinner there. Stomach hurts, but thats what I get. Tomorrow should be fun, but I'll fill everyone in on that when it occurs.

I hope everyone is doing fine. I miss you all.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Love
Bill <><



God loves you...

5 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger ann said...

Hey,
We missed you at the wedding. The groom fainted during the prayer and hit his head! He came to just time for Daddy to introduce them as husband and wife. It was wild!
We are at the lake and it is so nice but it is not the same without you.The water is so low that the dock isn't in the water. Bummer.
Bill has a computer at the lake so of course Catherine Ann is happy and we are too so we can read your blogs.
Gary,Cathy,Jenn ,Wright, Catherine Ann, Grandmama,Daddy and I had a cookout for Fathers Day.Today is grandmamas birthday so we are going to a movie and out to eat.
Can't wait to see you Sunday. keep writing ,Mama

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Dad said...

Hey man,

We are missing you. Dapper went swimming yesterday (without anyone having to throw him in). Catherine Ann and I were on rafts and all of a sudden he just started swimming to us. Got half way, panic, turned around and swam to shore. Did it several times.

He had been so depressed without you, so it is good to see him having a good time.

Glad you are too.

Thanks for the Father's Day CD (Beach Boys) which I am sure you did not realize that you got for me, but thanks anyway!

Love you,
Dad

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger heather+nicole said...

Well hopefully you have caught up on your rest, I always get sleepy on long rides, so maybe you do too! Well it seems your trip is going well! I can't wait to see you when you get back!
Wow singing Sunday night was incredible, it was the most amazing, but calmest feeling I had ever felt. Everyone was praying that God would take away all the nerves and the jitters and that is exactly what He did! Goodness it was absolutely amazing....ahhh He is so amazing! I hope you are well!

God Bless
Be Safe
Have Fun

heather+nicole

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Catherine Ann said...

I miss you. Can't wait to get my gifts. They better be good. :) I love you.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger mac's mom said...

sounds like you are having a great time. Haven't heard from Mac in a few days so extra nice to hear your news. Have fun in Honalulu, and see you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home