Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Checking In

G' Day Everyone!

Just letting everyone know that I am alive. I havnt had a chance to write in 3 days. I have had an absolutly amazing time and now am on Fraiser Island. The resort Im staying at rivals the CLoister. It is absolutly amazing. I said "Wow" as soon as I walked in and would have dropped my bags but they had been carried to my room already by the service here. I have three days of blogs to catch you up on which I will do tomorrow as I have almost two full days of leisure here. I love you all. God loves you more.

Come back tomorrow or the next day and I will have the three blogs up.

Bill <><

5 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger Dad said...

Glad to hear that you are alive and well. I thought that you might have been eaten by a kiwi.

We anxiously await your reports.

Love you.

Dad

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Catherine Ann said...

mom was on the computer like evry 20 miniutes to see if you put anything up. It was weird to not have ya'll at Game Nite.

I can't wait to hear what you have been up to!! I love you very much!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Rhett said...

BILL!!! It sounds like you are having AN ABSOLUTE FABULOUS time!! Holy Cow, you are so incredibly lucky to have been given such an opportunity to go on this trip. I hope you are taking in everything that you are seeing..you are seeing wonderful things!! Don't rush through museums and don't eat the usual foods. Stay longer and soak in all the different art and architectural designs of where ever you are...branch out and eat foods you really can't get in the US. Oh, and look for awesome gifts! Make sure to get something for yourself...most important! Haha! Wow! I CANNOT wait to see pictures, so you better taking..a lot!!!And I cant wait to read your next entry! ~Rhett :)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger ann said...

Bill,
It was so good to hear your voice. I'm so jealous of all the things you have done. I can't wait to see the pictures !
Your in my thought and prayers always!

I love you , Mama

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger heather+nicole said...

sounds like a dream to be in a resort as that! i dream a little too much since I am an only child so I do not believe it wise for me to dream any longer on the views as you have so graced me with!

God Bless

Be Safe

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home